
扫一扫二维码 查看更多内容
Peter: I’m in room 1108 and I have a few problems.
彼得:我住在1108房间,遇到了一些问题。
Xiaohong: OK, Mr. Fishman. How can I help you?
小红:您好,菲什曼先生,请问是什么问题呢?
Peter: I’m in an east-facing double room and I was woken too early by the morning sun. I would like to change to a west-facing room.
彼得:1108是朝东的双人间,因为早上的太阳,我很早就醒了。所以我想换到朝西的房间。
Xiaohong: We can do that for you,Mr. Fishman,but you won’t have a mountain view.
小红:我们可以为您调换房间,但是换了之后您就看不到山景了,菲什曼先生。
Peter: What kind of view does a west-facing room have?
彼得:朝西的房间会看到什么景色?
Xiaohong: It will have a city view.
小红:看到城市风光。
Peter: Oh, dear. I don’t like looking at buildings. What else do you have?
彼得:天啊,我不喜欢看建筑物。还有别的房间吗?
Xiaohong: I can put you in a west-facing room and you can have a sea view, but it will be more expensive.
小红:我可以安排您住在朝西可以看到大海的房间,就是价格要贵一些。
Peter: That’s fine.
彼得:没关系。
Xiaohong: OK, your new room will be NO.1621. It will be ready in half an hour. The new key card will be in your room in ten minutes.
小红:好的,您的新房间是1621,您的新房间将在半小时内准备好。十分钟后新房间的房卡会送到您的房间,请查收。
Peter: Thank you very much.
彼得:非常感谢。
在说明房间视野时,常会用两种表达:
第一种是说明房间的朝向,通常会用“方向名词+facing”结构。
方向名词有:east(东)、south(南)、west(西)、north(北)
例如:an east-facing room一间朝东的房间
a south-facing suite朝南的套房
第二种是说明房间可以看到怎样的景色。一般有a mountain-view room(山景房)、a lake-view room(湖景房)、a sea-view room(海景房)、a city-view room(街景房)、a garden-view room(园景房)
本期文本及语音由浙江旅游职业学院楼靖老师提供