Xiaohong: Hi, Mary.
小红:你好,玛丽。
Mary: Hi, Xiaohong.
玛丽:你好,小红。
Xiaohong: Wow, what a beautiful scarf. Where did you buy it?
小红:哇,好漂亮的围巾。在哪儿买的呀?
Mary: Thank you. Xiaoming took me to Hangzhou Chinese Silk City yesterday. I bought several scarves, dresses and silk blouses.
玛丽:谢谢。昨天小明带我去了杭州中国丝绸城。我买了一些围巾、连衣裙和真丝衬衫。
Xiaohong: Good choice.
小红:眼光不错啊。
Mary: They are gifts for my friend, together with Sanqing tea I bought in Yunshi, Xiaoshan. She is studying in Korea.
玛丽:我准备把它们和之前在萧山云石买的三清茶一起送给我的朋友,她现在在韩国读书。
Xiaohong: So, you’re planning to mail them to Korea, right?
小红:那么你是准备邮寄到韩国对吧?
Mary: Yes. I’m thinking of mailing them in the airport or post office.
玛丽:是的,我打算去机场或者邮局寄。
Xiaohong: Or maybe you could use the App. It’s quite convenient.
小红:其实你也可以用应用软件寄,挺方便的。
Mary: Can you show me how to do it?
玛丽:你能教我怎么寄吗?
Xiaohong: Sure. I’m having a class at 9. But, I’ll drop by tomorrow afternoon.
小红:没问题。不过我9点有课。明天下午我顺道去你那儿吧。
Mary: Great. See you tomorrow.
玛丽:太好了。明天见。
Xiaohong: See you.
小红:明天见。
寄快递的英语表达是deliver或者delivery。如果你想寄快递,你可以用“send a delivery service”或者说“I want to deliver a package.”。
如果要去取快递,不同的取件地点可以用不同的动词,比如去快递柜取件,可以说“I’m going to collect the package.”,而去驿站取件则可以说“I’m going to pick up my package.”
本期文本及语音由浙江旅游职业学院吴洁老师、李影、潘佳怡提供