(In the post office 在邮局)
Client: Good morning, what can I do for you?
工作人员:早上好,需要帮助吗?
Mary:Good morning, I want to send postcards to Singapore.
玛丽:早上好,我想寄明信片到新加坡。
Client: Ok. I recommend this series. It’s for the 19th Asian Games.
工作人员:好的,我推荐您看看这一套,是第19届亚运会的。
Mary:Great. I will take it. How much does it cost?
玛丽:挺好的,就这套吧。请问多少钱?
Client: 20 yuan for the set. How many postcards are you sending?
工作人员:20元一套。您要寄几张?
Mary: Three.
玛丽:3张。
Client: The postage is 4.5 yuan for each. 13.5 yuan in total.
工作人员:邮费每张4.5元,一共13.5元。
Mary: OK. Here is 19.5 yuan for the postcards and stamps.
玛丽:好的,这是19.5元,明信片加邮票。
Client: Here are your postcards and stamps.
工作人员:这是您的明信片和邮票,请收好。
Mary: Thank you very much.
玛丽:谢谢。
Client: The pleasure is mine.
工作人员:不客气。
用英语询问价格时,常用表达有:
How much is it? / How much does it cost? / What is the price of it? 请问这个多少钱?
当你决定买下来时,可以说“I’ll take it.”。
如果想表达买某物花了多少钱,你可以说“I spent some money on sth.”或者“sth. cost me some money.”,举个例子:I spent 100 yuan on this silk scarf. /This silk scarf cost me 100 yuan. 我花100元买了这条丝绸围巾。
本期文本由浙江旅游职业学院吴洁老师、刘倩羽、孟栩旭提供