(Mary与工作人员的通话)
Client:Good morning, this is Xianghu Jinglu Restaurant. May I help you?
工作人员:早上好,湘湖境庐餐厅。请问我能为您做些什么?
Mary:Good morning, I’d like to book a table.
玛丽:早上好,我想订个位子。
Client:Certainly, madam. When would you like the booking?
工作人员:好的,女士。请问您几号用餐?
Mary:On 27th, this Sunday.
玛丽:27号,这个星期天。
Client:OK. And for how many people?
工作人员:好的。请问几位?
Mary:For two, me and my friend.
玛丽:2位,我和我朋友。
Client:May I have your name, please?
工作人员:请问您的姓名是?
Mary:My name is Mary Smith.
玛丽:我叫玛丽·史密斯。
Client:Thank you, Miss Smith. And what time is it for?
工作人员:谢谢,史密斯小姐。您二位什么时候到餐厅?
Mary:Half past six in the evening, I think.
玛丽:傍晚6点半左右。
Client:May I have your phone number, please?
工作人员:请问您的电话号码是?
Mary: Sure, 13512356723.
玛丽:13512356723。
Client:So, that’s a table for two at half past six on Sunday evening the 27th in the name of Mary Smith.
工作人员:您预订了本月27日星期天傍晚6点半2个人的位子,对吗?
Mary: That’s right.
玛丽:没错。
Client: Thank you, Miss Smith. Goodbye.
工作人员:谢谢,史密斯小姐,再见。
Mary:Bye-bye.
玛丽:再见。
旅游从业人员在提供服务时,如果要确认顾客信息,不建议直接问“What’s your name?”或者“What is your phone number?”,类似的问题应当以“May I”开头以示礼貌,比如:
May I help you? 我能为您做点什么吗?
May I have your name, please?请告诉我您的姓名。
May I have your phone number, please. 请告诉我您的电话号码。
本期文本及语音由浙江旅游职业学院吴洁老师、王依妮、陈鑫玉提供