Mary: Hi, Xiaohong.
玛丽:嗨,小红。
Xiaohong: Hi, Mary. Have you packed all the staff you want to send?
小红:嗨,玛丽。要寄的东西都打包好了吗?
Mary: Yes, all done.
玛丽:全装好了。
Xiaohong: Now, log onto your Wechat and scan this code.
小红:好的,那就登录微信,扫这个二维码。
Mary: OK.
玛丽:好嘞。
Xiaohong: Click “delivery” and choose “overseas”.
小红:选择“寄快递”,然后点“寄国际”。
Mary: OK.
玛丽:好了。
Xiaohong: Now, choose the first item. So, the deliveryman will come by to collect your parcel.
小红:现在,选第一项,这样快递员会上门取件。
Mary: Good, that would save me a lot of energy and time.
玛丽:这真是省时省力。
Xiaohong: Right. Then, enter your name, phone number and address, and those of the receiver’s.
小红:对。现在输入你的姓名、电话、地址,以及收件人的相关信息。
Mary: What is the zip code here?
玛丽:这儿的邮编是多少?
Xiaohong: 311231。
小红:311231。
Mary: OK.
玛丽:好的。
Xiaohong: Great, almost done. Fill in the customs declaration information. Don’t forget the “Read and agree” button.
小红:很好,快完成了。接下来填写海关申报信息。别忘记点“阅读并同意”选项。
Mary: OK, done.
玛丽:好嘞,完成了。
Xiaohong: Click “submit”. The delivery man will come within an hour.
小红:点击“提交”。快递员1小时内会上门取件的。
Mary: Great. Thank you for the help.
玛丽:太棒了。谢谢你的帮助。
Xiaohong: You’re welcome.
小红:不客气。
用中文填写地址时,遵循的是从大到小的原则,翻译成英语时,则刚好相反,即先写最具体的地址,如门牌号,然后范围依次扩大,直至国家。比如杭州奥体中心体育馆,它坐落在中国浙江省杭州市萧山区博奥路杭州奥体博览城,英文地址应该翻译成:Hangzhou Olympic and International Expo. Center, Boao Rd., Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China.
本期文本及语音由浙江旅游职业学院吴洁老师、李影、潘佳怡提供