Xiaohong: Hello, Grand Parkray Hangzhou Hotel. How can I help you?
小红:您好,杭州雷迪森铂丽大饭店,请问需要什么服务?
Xiaoming: Hi. I have two of your guests in my cab. But I don’t know Arabic, and they have no idea about Mandarin. So, I don’t know where to find you. How do I get there?
小明:你好,现在我的出租车里有两位你们的客人,但是我不会说阿拉伯语,他们不会说普通话,所以我不知道你们酒店的位置。我怎么能到你们那里?
Xiaohong: Where are you now?
小红:您目前在哪里?
Xiaoming: I’m at the airport.
小明:在机场。
Xiaohong: We’re in the center of Xiaoshan district. Firstly, take the highway from the airport to the center.
小红:我们酒店位于萧山区中心地段。首先,从机场上高速到市中心。
Xiaoming: OK.
小明:好的。
Xiaohong: Follow the north Shixin road until you get to Jianshe Er road.
小红:沿着市心北路直行,一直开到建设二路。
Xiaoming: OK, I know where that is.
小明:好,我知道那里。
Xiaohong: After passing the traffic lights, turn back and drive for 5 minutes.
小红:过了红绿灯后,请调头,开大约5分钟。
Xiaoming: Got it.
小明:懂了。
Xiaohong: We are by the side of the road.
小红:酒店就在路边。
Xiaoming: OK, thanks for that.
小明:好的,谢谢。
Xiaohong: That’s OK. It should take you about 30 minutes if the traffic is good.
小红:不客气,如果交通顺畅,大概30分钟就能到达我们酒店。
Xiaoming: Thanks, see you then.
小明:谢谢,再见。
如果客人想询问如何到达酒店时,可以首先询问客人目前的方位,然后告知最合适的交通方式及抵达酒店所需的时间。
on foot步行
by taxi / by car搭乘出租车
by bus / train搭乘公共汽车/火车
by underground / metro / MTR搭乘地铁
by water / by waterbus / take a water bus 搭乘水上巴士
表示路上所需的时间有两种方法,一种是使用上述这些短语。另一种方法是使用下面这些名词:walk(步行), taxi ride(打车), bus ride(公交车), train ride(火车), underground journey(地铁)
例如:
Only about 5 minutes by taxi away from CBD. 从中央商务区搭乘出租车只有10分钟的车程。
About 10 minutes on foot from the star ferry. 从天星码头步行约10分钟。
本期文本及语音由浙江旅游职业学院楼靖老师提供