(Mary与工作人员的通话)
Client: Good morning, Xiaoshan Travel Agency. How may I help you?
工作人员:早上好,萧山旅行社。请问您需要什么帮助?
Mary: Good morning. I’d like to have a one-day tour in Xiaoshan. Do you have any recommendation?
玛丽:早上好,我想报个萧山一日游,有推荐的线路吗?
Client: Of course, madam. We have a classic one.
工作人员:当然了,女士。我们有一条非常经典的一日游线路。
Mary: Tell me about it.
玛丽:能详细介绍一下吗?
Client: You’ll be visiting Xiaoshan Museum in the morning. There you’ll learn more about the history and folk customs in Xiaoshan.
工作人员:早上安排您参观萧山博物馆,在那儿您能多多了解萧山的历史文化和风土人情。
Mary: Sounds interesting.
玛丽:听起来很有趣。
Client: In the afternoon, we will take you to XianghuLake Scenic Area. It’s a Grade AAAA scenic area, and is called “sister lake” of West Lake.
工作人员:下午我们带您游览湘湖景区。这是一个国家4A级风景区,也被称作西湖的姐妹湖。
Mary: That must be a great place to get relaxed.
玛丽:那一定是个放松休闲的好地方。
Client: Right. Here comes the best part. You’ll watch the light show in Qiangjiang CBD in a boat on the Qiantang River.
工作人员:是的。最精彩的是晚上的安排,您将在钱塘江的游船上观赏钱江新城灯光秀。
Mary: Wow, that is amazing. How much is the tour?
玛丽:哇,听起来太棒了。这条线需要多少费用?
Client: 350 yuan, including 3 meals and tickets.
工作人员:350元,包括三餐和船票。
Mary: Ok, I’ll take it.
玛丽:好的,我就订这条线。
与日常生活用语不同,工作人员在接听电话时,应先报上所在工作场所的名称。比如李华在杭州萧山国际机场工作,接听服务热线时,他会这么说“Good morning, Hangzhou International Airport. What can I do for you?”(早上好,杭州萧山国际机场,请问您需要什么帮助?)。请你想一想,你在工作时接听电话应该怎么开头?期待你的答案。
本期文本及语音由浙江旅游职业学院吴洁老师、王依妮、陈鑫玉提供