Xiaohong: Hello, this is Xiaohong speaking. Who is that?
小红:你好,我是小红。请问哪位?
Mary: Hi, this is Mary. We’ve met last week in Xiaoming’s birthday party.
玛丽:嗨,我是玛丽。我们上周在小明的生日派对上见过。
Xiaohong: How is everything going these days?
小红:最近过得怎么样?
Mary: Fine. I’m thinking of visiting Chengdu after the 19th Asian Games.
玛丽:挺好的。我打算等亚运会结束后去成都。
Xiaohong: Good choice.
小红:成都是个好地方。
Mary: Xiaoming said you went there last summer vacation. How did you go there? By train or by plane?
玛丽:小明说你去年暑假去过那儿。你是怎么去的,坐高铁还是飞机?
Xiaohong: I went there by train. It was much cheaper.
小红:高铁,因为价格比较便宜。
Mary: How much was it?
玛丽:多少钱?
Xiaohong: 650 yuan or so.
小红:650元左右。
Mary: Great.I’ll take the train, too. By the way, shall I go to the station to buy the ticket?
玛丽:不错,那我也坐高铁吧。对了,我要去高铁站买票吗?
Xiaohong: No. I booked the ticket in an app called 12306. It’s very convenient. You can check the schedule, buy tickets or change the order in this App.
小红:不用。我是在12306应用程序上买的,非常方便。能查班次、买票或者改签。
Mary: Sounds great. But I don’t have the App in my phone. Is it in English?
玛丽:听起来很棒。但我手机上没装,这个应用有英文版吗?
Xiaohong: It could be changed into English. Anyway, I can help you with it.
小红:可以转成英文的。没事,我来帮你操作吧。
Mary: Thank you. Will you be available tomorrow afternoon?
玛丽:谢谢,明天下午你有空吗?
Xiaohong: Yes, see you then.
小红:行啊,明天见。
Mary: See you.
玛丽:明天见。
与面对面交流不同,接电话时,说自己的姓名不用“I’m +姓名”,询问对方姓名也不用“Who are you”。正确的说法是“This is + name + speaking./Who is that speaking?”,口语中speaking也可以省略。
比如小明给Mary打电话,对话的开头应该是:
Mary: Hello, this is Mary speaking. Who is that?(你好,我是玛丽,你是?)
Xiaoming: Hi, this is Xiaoming.(嗨,我是小明。)
本期文本及语音由浙江旅游职业学院吴洁老师、王依妮、陈鑫玉提供